Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Slow Cooker Sweet and Tangy Chicken

Last week, I had the weirdest craving. Seriously, as soon as I told my husband about it, he asked, "Are you sure you're not pregnant?" haha! Okay, so I wanted chicken and grapes with mushroom. It sounded like a tasty combo to me!

I looked online, though, to see if anyone had come up with a recipe that would ease my craving and found this one. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it helped to know that someone else had tried out something similar. So...I went to the kitchen and got to work and boy, am I glad that I did! The meal that I came up with was delicious! Hubby and toddler approved!

The grapes seemed to soak up the chicken and mushroom juices which complimented the grapes very well! I think I may even may more grapes next time. This recipe is a keeper! This picture does not do the taste justice!

1 comment:

  1. We use our slow cooker all the time. Have to try this recipe. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive