Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Friday, August 9, 2013

*HOT* 5x7 Photo Book for $1.99 Shipped!

This is a HOT deal that I stayed up until 1 in the morning creating. Hurry on over to Snapfish.com where they are offering a 5x7 Everyday Photo Book for $1.99 shipped! All you have to do is enter code INKBOOK30 at checkout. This code will bring your total down from $11.99 to $1.99 (plus tax).



I decided to create a book for my tot celebrating his second year of life! There are so many things that you can do with this offer. Time to get creative! Have fun!

This offer goes until 12/31/13, but the Snapfish may decide to end it early. Take advantage of the deal when you are able to.

Thanks, Hip2Save!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! I love this idea and the bargain! Will I be able to put together something before it expires? Hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive