Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Swagbucking the New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Whoo hoo, it's 2013! Time seems to have flown by. Since it's a New Year, I decided to start afresh with Swagbucks. I cashed out the rest of my swagbucks, so now I'm sitting on $30 in Amazon gift cards. I also decided to get a $10 and a $5 Papa Johns gift card. Starting the new year with some free food! I can't say no to that! In 2012, I earned over 11,000 swagbucks and now I am here with 57 swagbucks in my account. I'm hoping to build it back up pretty fast. Here's my plan for the new year.

1. Daily Poll and NOSO: 3 swagbucks per day for 365 days = 1095 (If you've been doing the daily poll and NOSO since I've started blogging, you would have 102 swagbucks already!)

2. Swagbucks TV: Try to earn 3 swagbucks each week for 42 weeks = 126

3. Search: Try to earn at least 6 swagbucks each day = 2190

My hope is to earn at least 3,400 swagbucks for 2013! Who's with me? That's about $35 in Amazon gift cards or a $25 Applebee's, TGI Fridays, or Chili's gift card. It should be pretty easy to do. More free food!

Other ways to get you more swagbucks (and this is my husband's secret) is by meeting their daily goal. Here's what you need to do:
  • Go to the Swagbucks homepage.
  • On the right hand side of the page, you will see a box with a green outline. The box should be titled "My Daily Goal." If you meet the goal then you will get bonus swagbucks  Underneath the daily goal, it tells how you can get even more swagbucks by meeting the goal for 7, 14, 21 or 1 month straight. The bonus swagbucks are typically awarded on the following month. On some days the goal can be as low as 30. Other days it can be as high as 130.
How would you like to get swagbucks just for telling companies what you think of their product? It's a win-win for everyone. The way you get to the surveys is by going through the EARN tab and then clicking on TRUSTED SURVEYS. Sometimes you'll get disqualified for the survey, but you'll still get 1 swagbucks. The surveys vary in length and swagbuck amounts. Some of the surveys can be really fun! Others can be pretty dull and make you want to pull your hair out. It just depends!

There are so many options for earning money with Swagbucks. You just have to figure out which route you want to take. It can be a light load or it can be a heavy load. It's up to you. Right now, as a stay at home mom, I opt for moderation. I spend maybe an hour per week on it. I don't want to overwhelm myself, considering I'm also taking on other things (which I am so excited to tell you all about in the future). This experience is definitely what you make of it. And don't be afraid to go out and make that money! Whoo!

Disclosure: This post contains referral links. If you sign up for Swagbucks through my links, I will receive an incentive (when you earn swagbucks, I will earn that same amount).

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Swagbucks! I can never wait to cash them all out though. I use them all throughout the year for birthday gifts and holidays. They also send you 50 free Swagbucks on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I also follow SwagCodez on Facebook. They let you know whenever there is a new swag code available and where to find it! They even have text alerts.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive