Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Target - *HOT* Dial For Men Body Wash Only $0.02 (After Gift Card)!

I joined Instagram a few days ago and I am in love. One of my favorites is @maebecouponing. She is seriously amazing! If you aren't following her, you really should. Why? Here's the awesome deal she found:

Buy (3) Dial Men Body Wash $2.99 each = $8.97
Use two $1.00 off one Dial Men Body Wash or Bar Soap
Use one $1.00 off one Dial Body Wash or Bar Soap (Dial Facebook page)
Stack with:
10% off Dial for Men Body Wash & Bar Soap Target Cartwheel (will deduct 90¢)
Pay $5.07, receive $5.00 Target Gift Card
Final price: 7¢ for three bottles or 2¢ each!

If you aren't able to print, you can use the $1.00 off two coupon found in the 5/11 Redplum.

This is an UNADVERTISED deal. When I went into the store, there were no tags indicating that the Dial was part of a gift card offer. Your state may or may not be participating in this deal. It really doesn't hurt to try. I don't know when the gift card offer will end, but the Target Cartwheel expires on May 24.

(Side note: I took my bottle of Dial to customer service and the cashier scanned it. Sure enough, it popped up as part of a gift card offer. Later today, I plan on testing out the women's body wash. It won't be 2¢ but it will be about 33¢ per bottle after gift card.)

All credit goes to @maebecouponing on Instagram. Go follow her. Although some blogs may be posting the deal right now, maebecouponing was the original source.

2 comments:

  1. I had a good experience with customer service! My ad said the ponds and simple wipes were on a promotion but it wasn't marked as such, and didn't even ring up right. I was impressed that they gave me the promotion without a hassle. (Made for .12$ facial wipes!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used cartwheel before. Can I go back the next day and use the cartwheel again for more body wash?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive