Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Monday, March 31, 2014

*HOT* Dove Shampoo/Conditioner Only 13¢ at Walgreens!

 

Did you print this $3.75 off two Dove Hair Care Products that I posted about on Facebook on Thursday?? I sure hope you did, because the coupon is longer available to print. This week, Walgreens has Dove Hair Products on sale for 2/$6 PLUS you'll get 2,000 points (which is equivalent to $2.00).


Here's how that deal would look:
Buy (2) Dove Shampoo/Conditioner 2/$6
-Use $3.75 off two Dove Hair Products (no longer available...use if you printed)
Pay $2.25, receive 2,000 points
That's like getting both for 25¢ or 13¢ each!

If you have the 3/23 Redplum, you'll also find coupons for $2.00 and $1.50 off Dove Hair products.

You can do this deal as many times as your store allows. Remember though, if you use points to pay for your transaction, you will not earn points on that transaction. For instance, say I had 2,000 points and I wanted to use them to bring my total down to $0.25 for the Dove Shampoo. Sure, I could do that, but I wouldn't earn an additional 2,000 points. Any questions? As always, feel free to ask them on the Xoxo Frugal Momma Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive