Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Friday, December 27, 2013

Kohl's - **HOT** $10 Off Rock & Republic Jeans!


Back in October I posted about an amazing deal on Rock & Republic Jeans that was going on at Kohls! I was able to pick up pants for only $2-$3 per pair and donated many to the women's shelter.


Well the $10 off coupon is back (expires 1/8/14)! You can use the coupon on clearance and you're limited to 8 pair per coupon. You only need one coupon. It will automatically deduct $10 off each pair of jeans.

You can also get an additional 15% off with this Kohl's coupon.

Just a tip: Don't judge the jeans by the size listed. I usually wear a size 2 and some of the size 4 jeans fit me perfectly and the size 2 jeans were too small.I even have a pair of size 6 jeans that fit great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive