Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Amazon - Teach Me Elmo Only $22.89

 
If your kiddo is a big Elmo fan like mine is, check out Amazon where they have the Gund Teach Me Elmo priced at only $22.89. Shipping is free with Amazon Prime or orders over $35.

This Elmo looks like lots of fun and will help to develop/build basic motor skills! The laces on the sneakers can be tied and the pockets can be zipped and buttoned shut. My favorite part--no batteries needed!

Check out some of the reviews:

"My 2 year old daughter received this Elmo for Christmas. I opted for this particular Elmo for two main reasons: it doesn't make noise and I liked the educational aspect of this toy. My daughter loves to snuggle Elmo at bedtime and she plays quietly with it before she goes to bed, using the zippers and buttons. The price and quality are great. I highly recommend this Elmo!"

"Can I just say how wonderful it is to have an Elmo that doesn't laugh ? This little guy has held strong and been a great buddy to a little girl who is now 3-1/2 and still selects him as her go-to favorite naptime buddy. He doesn't mind an occasional ride in the washer on gentle cycle, just makes him more lovable."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive