Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Thursday, October 31, 2013

*HOT* Albertsons - FREE Fab Liquid Laundry Detergent


Until 11/5, Albertsons has the Fab Liquid Laundry Detergent 32 loads on sale for only 75¢ with in-ad coupon. If you don't have their weekly ad, you can find it at the Albertsons website.

Use a $1.00 off coupon to get the detergent for FREE plus a 25¢ moneymaker!

Note 1: Some Albertsons stores do not accept coupons that have a value that exceeds item price. It varies by store. The manager at my store allowed me to use the coupons and I was able to apply the extra 25¢ to my purchase of milk. I encourage you to speak with the manager of your local store.

Note 2: Albertsons ads will vary by region.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive