Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Organizing on the Cheap

Have you been into Dollar Tree lately? One of the stores near me is constantly adding new items to their inventory. It's always so much fun to see the new things!

I have been trying to get our home in order/organized. Stuff is everywhere since we live in a smaller place without a lot of room. Walking into Dollar Tree, I noticed that they had these super cute bins!


They only had three colors, but I knew that I'd be able to put them to good use! The best part--they were only $1! I decided to use them to store towels in since they are constantly falling over on the shelves. I also picked up a smaller one to store our wash rags in.



They help out so much! I will definitely be going back for more. I think these would be useful for storing toys, hair appliances, blankets, diapers, and so much more! The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive