Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Thursday, August 15, 2013

On the Wall Tissue Holder

A few months back, I was shopping at a few thrift sales near my home. At one of those sales, I came across a wall rack. The thought I had in mind was to paint it pretty and hang it near the front door so that we would have a place to hang our jackets. I decided to change my mind and came up with a different idea.

I started out with this: 


It was white, and I wanted something brighter...like a green. The knobs had come unsealed, but a little hot glue made it good as new. I ended up with this:


This looks great in our bathroom! Our bathroom is pretty small and we don't have a lot of space under our sink. Putting the tissue on the wall helps us to save space. Also, if guests are using the bathroom and run out of tissue, they don't have to go rambling through the cabinets to find some. This is in plain view.

I used thumb tacks to attach it to the wall and since tissue is so light, it has not problem staying up there!

Such a fun, easy project that cost me a buck! (The tissue and paint were both free! Stick around, you'll find all kinds of ways to get free stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive