Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Friday, August 23, 2013

Fashion Friday: FREE Christopher & Banks Necklace ($19.95 Value)

Yesterday on Facebook, I mentioned that there was a coupon for $20.00 off a Christopher & Banks purchase (in-store only) until August 25. This coupon has no minimum purchase requirement. I decided to check out their website and really liked the clothing items that I saw. Unfortunately, everything was a bit out of my price range. BUT I knew that the $20 coupon would lend way to something free--and I was right!

I looked online under the the accessories category and hit the jackpot! A lot of the accessories were under $20! Woot! I rarely buy jewelry for myself. It's just not something at the top of my to-do list. I would rather spend any extra money on something for my husband or son or something for the house. This time I would get to something for myself for super cheap!

While in-store, I spotted this gorgeous Autumnal Heart Drop necklace for only $19.95! I was planning on using the coupon to just get this one item for free. When I got up there, the lady asked, "The items are Buy one, get one 50% off. Are you sure you don't want to get another item?" I caved. I had been looking at the matching earrings anyway. (You don't have to cave and buy another item. You could simply get the necklace for FREE!)


$5.00 well-spent!

To find a Christopher & Banks store near you, simply enter your zip code into the store locator on their website.

A little note: This coupon can't be used on clearance items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive