Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Friday, August 16, 2013

Amazon: $19.99 Wahl Haircutting 20 Piece Kit Plus FREE Sample Pack

One of the ways that my family saves money is by me cutting my husband's hair. I taught myself when we first got married and after a few mess ups, I'm now a "pro." Since our old haircutting kit is dying down, I have been on the lookout for another kit.

Amazon has the Wahl 79300-400 Color Pro 20 Piece Complete Haircutting Kit marked down to only $19.99 (regularly 40.99)! To top it off, if you scroll down the page a tad, you will see a special offer for a free sample pack from Baxter of California. All you have to do is click on "add both to cart." I love that this kit has a 4.5 star rating!

If you don't have Amazon Prime/Amazon Mom, you will need to add an extra item to get you to $25 so that you can receive Free Super Saver Shipping.



(My order total says "$0.00" because I used a gift card to pay.)

If you signed up for the free trial of Amazon Mom, then you will have the option of selecting free 2-day shipping and receive your order by Tuesday!

Remember, Amazon's prices can change at ANY time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive