Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

**Hot Deal (Starting May 24): $7 off Fandango Movie Ticket!


Update: THIS IS LIVE NOW!
 
On Friday, May 24, RetailMeNot will be having a very special promotion! The first 7,500 people who sign up will receive $7.00 off a Fandango Movie ticket. I'm not sure when the promotion will go live. They did a promotion for Domino's last month and the offer disappeared very quickly because the fans were really excited about it!

To get ready for this promotion, head over here and sign up to receive an alert/email when the promotion is live!

My husband and I are hoping to go to the movie theater to see Star Trek on Friday (the very day this promotion is happening), so I will definitely be keep my eye on the web page to see when the promotion pops up. If you happen to be online at that time, please let others on the Facebook page know. Hopefully we can all partake in this awesome deal!

Go to fandango.com to see if there is a participating theater near you.

(Thanks for the heads up, Hip2Save!)

1 comment:

  1. I was very impressed with Star Trek and was so glad I saw it in the Theatre!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive