Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Friday, May 17, 2013

Have You Joined Swagbucks Yet?

$220 in Amazon gift cards and $15 in Papa Johns gift cards definitely helps out with the family budget! Swagbucks has been the way to go for my family. Even my husband loves this site! (Nowadays, he's on it more than I am!)

Swagbucks is a site with a search engine similar to Google. The main difference is that you're randomly awarded swagbucks (or points) when you search. Once you have enough points, you can redeem them for things in the Swag Store.

This picture doesn't show even show half of the Amazon gift cards that I've gotten because of this site, and I have enough points in my account for another $20 worth of gift cards.


What I love about Swagbucks:
  • You can earn Swagbucks for printing coupons from their site (the same that you would find on coupons.com) and redeeming them in store
  • You can make money by sharing your opinions about products
  • You can make money by watching tv (seriously, this is my husband's favorite feature)
When I first started with Swagbucks, I would make most of my money by taking surveys. That's a quick way for those points to add up. I typically took the surveys that were shorter and offered the most Swagbucks.

To sign up for Swagbucks, all you have to do is head on over here.

Oh, and another great thing is that every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day! This means that when you do a search the odds are more in your favor to get higher value swagbucks (20 points and up). So whatcha waiting for? Free money is calling your name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive