Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CVS Advisor Panel

Update: I took another survey on May 13 and got a $10 extracare bucks! The survey was just as the simple as the first one I took. I'm loving being a member of this panel!

If you have some extra time on your hands, you might be interested in signing up to be a member of the CVS Advisor Panel. You will have the opportunity to take surveys and give your input about the CVS stores, websites, products, etc. After qualifying for and completing each survey, you will earn extracare bucks (CVS money to use in store to purchase items).

I signed up in March and took my first survey at the beginning of March! It was relatively easy and interesting to complete. It didn't take much time. Immediately after completing the survey, I received a $5 ecb! I would definitely recommend signing up for this panel because those ecbs will make the CVS deals even better!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive