Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Monday, April 22, 2013

$0.50 Flip Flops at Target!



Summer is coming! I don't know about you, but I do not like wearing close-toed shoes in the summertime. I like for my feet to be free. Thankfully, Target has released a $2.00 coupon for women's flip flops and flat sandals.

Target has flip flops for as low as $2.50 as part of their normal price. With the coupon, you can score a pair of flips flops for only $0.50! That's cheaper than Old Navy's popular $1.00 flip flop sale!

I was able to try out this deal in the store, and I can verify that it works. I had no troubles. You should be able to print two coupons per computer!

Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive