Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Trusted Survey Sites

Before I entered the survey world, I was really skeptical. It just didn't seem like it was legit. Now I've been doing them for almost 4 years, and I wish I had started sooner. There's just something so amazing about earning hundreds of dollars to supplement income a little bit. Here are a few of my favorites.

1. Pinecone: This is the best survey site--hands down. I'm sure that I have easily earned $60 from them. For each survey that you take, they send you a $3 check.They are an invite-only company, which means that in order to sign up you have to wait for them to send out invitations. You will be able to fill out basic information (name, gender, age, ethnicity, etc) to see if you qualify. I'll be sure to do a post when I see that they have sign ups available.

What I love:
  • They don't waste your time and send surveys that you don't qualify for. 
  • The surveys that I have taken have been really interesting. I don't think I've ever been bored while taking a survey sent from Pinecone. 
  • They send out really neat products for you to test and evaluate. You receive compensation for your evaluations!
  • Once you have been a member for a while, you will receive a debit card which payments are automatically loaded onto.
2. Ipsos I-say: This was the very first survey-based company that I signed up for. I made sure that I read up on them beforehand. I have received about $30 in Amazon gift cards from them. Taking surveys from this company was a great way to pass the time while nursing my then-newborn.

What I love:
  • If you don't qualify for a survey, then they will award you with a small amount of points to thank you for your time. 
  • Once you reach a certain amount of points, you can redeem them for gift cards. You can also choose to donate your points to various organizations. 
  • You also receive entries to win big prizes (such as a vacation; a date night package, etc.) just by taking their surveys. 
  • You get to test out full-sized products that they send to your home
3. Tellwut: I joined this site last year, and I have received two $10 Amazon gift cards. It takes a while longer to get a gift card, but it's so worth it. The questions that you answer are user-created. You can also create surveys for other people to answer. Each question is worth between 5 and 15 points.

What I love:
  • You get to choose which questions you're comfortable with answering. 
  • You can go there and answer a few questions questions each day without worrying about being tied down. 
  • You will receive 100 points for signing up and another 100 points for filling out your personal information
  • The questions are typically quick and easy.
With surveys, you just have to find what works best for you. Sign up for a few to start, so that you don't get overwhelmed. Also, feel free to share what survey companies you are signed up with. We'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive