Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Monday, March 4, 2013

Swagbucks' Makeover

If you've been on Swagbucks recently, you've probably noticed that they've changed their swag. They have a new style and finding things may take some adjusting, but it's oh so worth it when you're getting paid to use their site!

Here's how to get your daily swagbucks:
Daily poll (1 sb): You go to "Answer" tab at the top of the page.
NOSO (2 sb): This is found under "Discover."

Here's how all the tabs are broken down:
  • SHOP: This is where you go to do your shopping & earning. All you have to do is pick your favorite store, but be sure to go to that store's site through Swagbucks' link. This is how they keep track of how much you spent so that they can award you swagbucks!

  • SEARCH: This page is pretty identical to Google's page, but it's for Swagbucks. You can even make it your home page. Go here and search for whatever it is that you're looking for.

  • WATCH: Swagbucks TV is where you can earn swagbucks by watching videos.

  • PLAY: Go here to relax and play tons of fun games!

  • ANSWER: This is where you go to earn swagbucks by taking surveys, doing the daily poll (as mentioned before), and other tasks

  • REWARDS: Of course this is my favorite tab on the Swagbucks page. This is where you cash in your hard earned swagbucks for gift cards and other amazing rewards!
You can also learn how to redeem swagcodes here.

How are you doing on Swagbucks? I started at zero at the beginning of the year and now I have almost 1,500 swagbucks. That's enough for three $5 Amazon gift cards (if I choose to go that route). If you have done the daily poll and NOSO every day since the first post I wrote about Swagbucks (November 29) you would have around 288 swagbucks. More than halfway to a $5 gift card JUST by doing two easy peasy things. You've got this!

Disclosure: This post contains referral links. If you sign up for Swagbucks through my links, I will receive an incentive (when you earn swagbucks, I will earn that same amount).

1 comment:

  1. I've got 332 toward my THIRD Amazon gift card, wooo! I get most of my points by shopping for stuff I would be buying online anyways!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive