Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

$1.50/1 Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust Coupon

This coupon has been out for a while, but it's a good one! Pillsbury has released a high value coupon for their Refrigerated Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain.

A few weeks ago, my local grocery store had this product on sale for $1.25. When I used the coupon, I had $0.25 leftover that I was allowed to apply to my shopping basket. I have heard some reports of it costing about $2.25, so $0.75 after the coupon.

I was thinking about layering some cheese, meat, sauce, and veggies on top of it. Then I would roll it up and bake it. It would look like the picture below. Does that look delicious? I think so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive