Social Icons

Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Facebook Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Twitter Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Instagram Follow Xoxo Frugal Momma on Google Plus

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Southwest Macaroni & Cheese Recipe



Last week, I wasn't in a cooking mood. But, I wanted to make sure that my husband and toddler ate well, so I sucked it up and came up with a simple and yummy recipe. It was delicious! Sometimes I will toss different ingredients together to see what I come up with. This was a hit with my boys!

FYI: I didn't use exact measurements on all ingredients in this recipe. The ground beef and macaroni are approximations. So play around with it and make it into something that your family will eat and love!

Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
2 cups elbow macaroni (cooked according to package)
1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes, drained
4oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup grated cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl and stir until it's well-mixed. Transfer to a baking pan and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle the grated cheese on top, and put back into the oven to cook for an additional 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive